Yeidel Risk Consulting is an independent insurance and risk management consulting practice that brings over 38 years’ industry experience to the examination and resolution of client challenges in insurance technology, client service and insurance education.
We pride ourselves on our approach to clients, centered on learning about the client’s operations and issues, and collaboratively developing and implementing solutions. We serve the commercial property and casualty industry including risk managers, carriers, brokers, MGA’s, insurance technology vendors and their clients.
- Industry-leading professional designations: Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Certified Risk Manager (CRM), Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Member, Society of Insurance Trainers and Educators (SITE)
- Over 18 years in risk management decision support technology consulting
- Over 5 years insurance carrier technology consulting
- Nearly 12 years in corporate risk management
- Experienced in contract review and construction of insurance requirements
- Experienced in insurance policy language, forms and coverages
- Experienced in developing in-house solutions for record-keeping and controls
- Experienced in conducting claim data studies to identify issues and find solutions
YRC and Compliance Management
For more information or to contact Yeidel Risk Consulting please call 917-774-6703, send an email to email@example.com, or click on the button below…